WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TAQWA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TAQWA > Topics

Subject: Advise column...*for the ladies*
Replies: 19 Views: 2769

786taqwa 9/1/2006 - 12:29:39
Originally i started this group 2bring my muslim sisters closer but the topics here can benefit both female and male and both are welc*m as long as we do not take it 2d extent dat we commit fitnah..and this column iv created especially 4my sisters in islam.any personal problems,feelings of distress,etc you can foward questions and i wil try my best to help.but in the meantime il foward most common problems we experience from time to time Insha-Allah... *

786taqwa 9/1/2006 - 9:11:39
LAZINESS IS KIN TO FAILURE...i urge u 2keep busy,not 2give in 2laziness and idleness.Rather,u shud take care of ur house or parents house &home library,&do ur duties &ur work,or pray,or read Quran or useful books,or listen 2useful tapes,or sit with ur neighbours &frenz &talk 2them abt things dat wil bring them closer 2Allah,Then u wil find hapines &joy,by Allah's leave.And beware of givin in 2idleness,4 this wil lead 2worries,anxiety,devilish whispers &doubts dat nothin can relieve except hard work...U shud take care of ur apearance,if ur maried wear perfume at home,keep ur house tidy,&meet ur husband,children,siblings,relatives &friends lukin cheerful,with a ready smile &an atitude of contentment...Beware of sin 4it leads 2grief,especialy d sins dat r very common among women,such as forbidden glances,wanton adornment,bein alone with a na mahram man,cursing,slandering,backbiting,denying ones husbands rights &not acknowledgin his acts of kindness.These sins r very common among women,except 4those on whom Allah *

786taqwa 9/1/2006 - 9:15:18
..has mercy,so beware of incurring d wrath of Allah &fear Him,for fear of Allah is what brings happiness and a clear conscience...PS:When distress strikes and calamities come one after another,then say:la ilaha illallah. *

zameera 10/4/2006 - 11:02:32
the best dua to read to fight away shaytaan is to read ayatul kursee and ur three khuls becouse lazzyness is coursed by shaythan u would notice w n ever ur reading be it quraan or any isllamic books u will feel tired stop and read ayatul khursee and start again u will feel fresh .... u can ask any questions all are welcome slmz *

nurie786 3/31/2007 - 11:05:57
Slmz, & 4 those of us dat r actually nt lazy we mus remembr dat cookin 4 da famly, bringn up da kids, takin care of househld c s r also 4 form of ibaadat. So we mus nt despair if we cannt make extra salaah etc. Allah knwz best. *

lamada 8/18/2007 - 7:18:41
Thanks ukhty *

lamada 8/18/2007 - 7:30:15
Salams my dear muslims.just want2ask my husban drinks he cant stop wot 2 do? *

786taqwa 8/24/2007 - 12:20:09
Aslm.the best way is to make dua 4 ur husband n give him dawat by letting him no the harms of alcohol n dt as long as dt intoxicant remains in his body his ibadat is nt acceptd and allah declared whosoever uses intoxicants he will b given to drink the sweat pus n dirty blood of the inhabitants of jahannam.nabi.saw.said paradise is denied to that person who has always been drinking... *

tdh 11.06.08 - 07:57pm
SLMZ,Lamada i fil 4 u & no one sed MARRIAGE WAS A BED OF ROSES.I wnt 2 biliv dat ur huby is NOT a NON MUSLIM.if he isn't *

tdh 11.06.08 - 10:01pm
...I also want 2 biliv dt u're a VIRTOUS WOMAN,hence u're one of best tins in d world.dey say man has d will bt woman.. *

tdh 11.06.08 - 10:04pm
has her way also a woman can either MAKE OR BREAK A MAN.So u c naturally Allah has blesd u wit dis abilities.its up 2 u. *

tdh 11.06.08 - 10:06pm
...I also want 2 biliv dt u're a VIRTOUS WOMAN,hence u're one of best tins in d world.dey say man has d will bt woman.. *

tdh 11.06.08 - 10:18pm
Use a gud dawah method i.e.correct him in ways dt he wud reason wit u so don't be rude 2 him in d name of corectin him. *

jayz101 14.09.08 - 12:46am
main thing tho is to do dua for him, there are 2 drops most beloved to allah, the drop of blood of a shaheed and the tear drop of a person making dua, do dua for allah to turn his heart, and create an atmosphere 4 him at hme, play tapes of quran, recite quran urself, and keep pious company, insha allah the pious wil have an effect on him, these things take a long time so patience is vital, may allah help u thru it, aameen *

softie 7.11.08 - 09:10am
If u really want to do sth sensible take him to a rehabilitation center rather than wasting anytime on this dua etc. superstitions wont take u anywhere. dont waste more time. *

nadia_88 7.11.08 - 11:23am
Softie keEp ur gOB shuT b4 i brAKe it... *

softie 7.11.08 - 03:55pm
Islam preaches patience n tolerance I guess. setting good examples! keep up the good work! *

ahlam84 7.11.08 - 06:06pm
lol. nadia! i love you! u rock sister! lol. softie, i knew u would be here too! trying 2 make more problems with muslims! u need 2 shut your kuffar mouth! sister nadia is going 2 brake it, i'll stand there & watch! quit talking against Islam! *

786taqwa 22.11.08 - 02:03pm
Aslm can we please stick to the topic at hand and whoever has a problem with what is being said here should either share their opinion in a nice manner or just stay away.its simple..jazakallah *

* TAQWA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TAQWA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search