WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TAQWA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TAQWA > Topics

Subject: Isnt it funny?
Replies: 8 Views: 1816

786taqwa 8/31/2006 - 12:13:40
Isnt it funny how groups,forums or sites where deen is concerned arnt as popular and commonly visited as as all the others that for instance deal with topics such as modern technology,fashion,cars,etc???....just by simply taking a serious look at this we can already conclude where our youth ummah is heading.yet we remain steadfast in our attempts to make dawah by fowarding these groups,forums.etc..and more importantly,continue 2make dua and alhamdulillah our efforts may have reached many hearts and minds,to ponder about what our purpose realy is on this dunya and may Allah grant us yakeen,taqwa and iman so that we stay steadfast in our deen and refrain from that which has been forbidden in order to protect ourselves inshallah ameen... *

yu4mezn 8/31/2006 - 8:24:43
Ameen ............Thuma Ameen *

jibreen 9/2/2006 - 6:32:55
aameen. what you say is true.. I know that personally I don't know enough about my deen so therefore I wouldn't know what to reply when it comes to certain topics pertaining to deen. I suppose that we as the Muslim youth need to start READING to gain knowledge.. because knowledge is power.. *

786taqwa 9/2/2006 - 7:29:55
Jee,thats correct..and simply by readin thru these islamic topics and forums and often sharing ur knowledge or opinion is a form of ibadah(worship) and zikrullah(remembrance of Allah therefore we shudnt feel discouraged if other sites,forums,etc are more popular.we arent here 4fun but here 2spread the word of Allah... *

fhoosen 12/18/2006 - 6:21:31
Allahuma ameen.u feel lyk cryng wen u look at the state of this ummah of nabi s.a.w. Muslim youth dyng in prostitute corners on the day of eid. Astaghfirullah. *

fhoosen 12/18/2006 - 6:28:13
We are so fortunate dat we were the last ummah bt wil be the 1st 2 enter jannah.wat an honour indeed.may Allah make us among those dat wil be the neighbours of nabi e kareem s.a.w.Ameen.jazakallah khair 2 those dat contribute 2 such topics.May Allah be pleased wid url. *

nurie786 3/31/2007 - 11:18:47
We as da ummah of Nabi <s.a.w> r interestd in everythng else first b4 our deen. We hav 2 try & correct ourselvs first b4 we can help each odr. May Allah make it easy 4 all of us. Ameen. *

ryzha 5/13/2007 - 10:06:11
AmEeN.yupz thats rite.muslim youTh nW r tend2foLLow minHumZ haBitz-_-n thatz nt gud4islam dvLpMent.LeTz Str3nGhtnd Our uKhuWah isLamiaH^-^n dO sUmThN.Start4m rePair oUrSeLf:) *

swafia 12.03.13 - 11:21am
Yah... RABBI Help da ummatul rassullah(S.A.W) coz al dat thz generation thinks abt is love n being fasion, may ALLAH guide us to da ryt path lets follow da QUR'AAN N SUNNAH of our beloved prophet PBUH....AMIIN Thuma AMIIN *

* TAQWA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TAQWA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search