WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TAQWA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TAQWA > Topics

Subject: So important
Replies: 4 Views: 727

x.man_vc 21.06.08 - 01:14am
Hi ppl i'm not joking or playing it's real. The judgement day is too soon... El-shikh ahmed was reading the holy quraan once in al.Madina and he slept in the haram he saw mohamed (pbuh) and he told him that alot of ppl died and they didn't belive in god!! And the women didn't obey their husbends and lot's of them get out of thier houses nearly naked!!! And he told him also that it's to soon and the sun will be so near of us and a big star will appear remarkably in the sky and the holy quraan will go to allah and it will be time out for all the ppl who wanted to have the forgiveness of allah!!!. So say astaghfer allah alot nowadays before regretting.Try to publish that topic to all ppl . Allahom balaght fa ashd *

mrs_r_m 10.10.08 - 08:40pm
Asalam o alaikum,dear islamic brothers n sister i req u all not to use short form in the name of huzoor ,the prophet mohammad sallalahu alehiwasalam,its gunaah to use short forms,in the name of sahaaba ikraam's 2,or usng r.d.a in space of rehmataullah alayehi,coz it dnt show that taazeem n takreem, which belongs to their names ,gave them respect in ful honour,not in short form plz *

nadia_88 2.11.08 - 01:18am
Mrs .r .m :-) *

softie 20.11.08 - 12:06pm
You people might find it interesting that several news channels in India are claiming these days that according to very very very ancient Indian books the end of the world is soon to come bcz d scene of todays word is becoming (or has already become) like *

softie 20.11.08 - 12:14pm
those books say it will be near the end of the world. please note that I am not advocating this. this topic reminded me of this so I felt like telling. *

* TAQWA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TAQWA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search