WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TAQWA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TAQWA > Topics

Subject: 4M 786TAQWA...
Replies: 2 Views: 687

786taqwa 4/28/2007 - 7:50:35
Assalaamualaikum...it has been quite a while since i was last here or even forwardd any topic.i no most of us hav gud intentions wen we take part in these groups regardn deen.bt truth is dt wer exposed 2al sort of fitnah when using the internet n one can easily b temptd 2do wrong.n besides that,instead of takin up so much tym hangin around here we can rather spend our tym in ibaadat.the cellfone *

786taqwa 4/28/2007 - 7:58:51
is currently regarded as the biggest fitnah especialy amongst our muslim youth.and we should remember that on the day of qiyamah we will b questiond on how we spent evry moment of our lives.as it is i am studying for an alima n thru the mercy of Allah have i realised my fault in coming here.thus i ask that everyone make me maaf n remember me in ur duas.i wont delete the group as i am aware that *

786taqwa 4/28/2007 - 8:07:17
members visit here frequently n surely they feel it benefits them in some way...further more i just want to wish all the muslim members of this well may Allah grant us steadfastness in deen n save us from spending our precious time indulging in baseless matters that wont benefit us.take good care all.jazakumullahu khair.. *

* TAQWA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TAQWA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search